The Alumni Program provides a forum for former graduates and faculty to maintain contact with the Center and with each other. We maintain a data base of all graduates and former faculty members to help you stay connected with the Center and each other. Additionally, we provide information on the whereabouts of our alumni to our Center Director and Deputy Director so they may meet with you socially during their travels throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Update your personal data. We encourage you to update us frequently on promotions, changes to duty position and address, and other significant personal and professional events or accomplishments you feel will interest your fellow alumni. If you are a graduate of the College of Security Studies and have not received our products, please contact us.
- Alumni Division Chief
Mr. John Gasner
- Alumni Division Deputy Chief
- Records Manager: 808-564-5077
- Fax Number: 808-971-8920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International alumni earn access to MERLN-net and its commercial databases after graduating from an APCSS course and replying to an invitation email sent by the Alumni Department.
- U.S. alumni have access to commercial databases via their service portals (AF Portal, AKO, Marinenet, Military One Source, NKO) and instructions to find the databases are on the attached spreadsheet.
- View the Alumni Information Resources presentation
For issues or account assistance, contact the Library at email@example.com